酒店陪同翻译
what kind of hotel would you like, five-star or something simpler?
您愿意要什么样的酒店,五星级的还是普通些的?
how many stars does this restaurant have?
这家饭店是几星级的?
i would like to know if you have availability?
我想知道你们还有空房吗?
what date do you expect to check in?
您预计哪天入住呢?
check in 入住酒店
check out 结账退房
is breakfast included?
是否包含早餐?
i need your credit card details to complete the reservation.
我需要您的信用卡信息来完成预定。
may i have your name and telephone number, please?
可否告知您的姓名和电话?
how many tables shall i arrange?
请问我们应该安排多少张台?
how much would you like to spend for each table?
请问每张台的费用标准是多少?
what drinks would you like?
请问您要什么样的酒水?
what kinds of fruit/dessert[dɪˈzɜːt] would you like?
您想要些什么水果/甜品呢?
酒店陪同翻译注意要点
1. 一旦接到翻译任务,就要开始着手精心准备了,要通过各种途径去了解这些情况。
2. 当地的风土人情、风俗习惯,特别是和客人国家相关的知识尽可能多做了解。
3. 反应要快!
酒店陪同翻译 热线 400 8633 580
上一条:联合国组织陪同口译 | 下一条:酒店旅游翻译 |