金沙9001cc以诚为本-9001cc金沙以诚为本 >

news

新闻资讯

比蓝翻译:生活大爆炸经典实用口语集合-金沙9001cc以诚为本

比蓝翻译:生活大爆炸经典实用口语集合,生活大爆炸经典实用口语:


1.i thought she was a highly evolved creature of pure intellect, like me.but recent events indicate that she may be a slave to her baser urges.

我以为她是个高度进化的纯高智商物种,就像我。而最近的事件表明她也许不过是个屈服于低级欲望的生物。


2.if the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then i yield.

如果胡来才是正确的方法的话,那我闭嘴。


3.sheldon:scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard,lizard poisons spock, spock smashes scissors,scissors decapitates lizard,lizard eats paper, paper disproves spock, spock vaporizes rock,and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

谢耳朵:剪刀剪纸,纸包石头,石头砸蜥蜴,蜥蜴毒死斯巴克,斯巴克击碎剪刀,剪刀砍断蜥蜴,蜥蜴吃了纸,纸反驳斯巴克,斯巴克蒸发石头,最后就是一直都那样的,石头硌坏剪子。


4.sheldon: why are you crying?

penny: because i'm stupid!

sheldon:that's no reason to cry. one cries because one is sad. for example, i cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

谢耳朵:你为嘛哭呢?

佩妮:因为我太傻了!

谢耳朵:这可不是什么好理由。大家都是因为伤心才哭嘛。比方我吧,我总为别人太傻哭,因为人家愚蠢搞得我很伤心。


5.raj: i don't like bugs, okay? they freak me out.

sheldon: interesting. you're afraid of insects and women. ladybugs must render you catatonic.

raj:我不喜欢虫子行了吧?吓得我半死。

谢耳朵:有意思。你害怕虫子,还有女人。要见着个花大姐准让你神经分裂了。


6.howard is teaching sheldon chinese*.

howard: you know, i'm really glad you decided to learn mandarin.

sheldon: why?

howard: once you're fluent, you'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.

霍华德:话说,你终于要学普通话了我还真高兴。

谢耳朵:为嘛?

霍华德:等你说顺溜了,有十多亿中国人民等着你去烦,你就不用来烦我了。


7.penny: i give up. he's impossible!

sheldon: i can't be impossible; i exist! i think what you meant to say is, 'i give up; he's improbable'.

佩妮:我放弃了。他真是不可理喻。

谢耳朵:我不会不可能的啊,我存在即有可能。我觉得你想说的是“我放弃了,他不像是真的。”

sheldon: i'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

谢耳朵:我才没疯呢,我妈带我去测过好吧。


8. sheldon: my brain is better than everybody's!

朕是世界上最聪明的人。


9.your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart。

你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨在我破碎的心上胡乱地拍。


10.from now on, i'm gonna say yes -- yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life; whatever it may be, the answer's going to be yes.  

这从今天起,我要积极接受一切,接受爱,接受挑战,拥抱生活,不管什么事,我都会勇敢地去接受。


11. you have to have the courage to end the relationship. break it off,shake hands, walk away.i know it's hard, honey, but that's how you grow。

你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情。分手止损、握手道别、甩手走人。我知道这很困难,但人都是这样成长的。


12.just make sure, you know, you appreciate those who... who are still there for you。

你要记住,一定要珍惜那些还在你身边的亲朋好友。


13.sheldon: in the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, 

冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和, 

and yet not so close as to cause perspiration; 

也不会很热到直流汗。 

in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there, and there. 

夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。 

it faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation, 

而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话, 

nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion. 

不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。 

i could go on, but i think i've made my point. 

我可以继续,我想我已经说明白了。


14.the best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100% of your time and energy to it。

达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己百分之百的时间和精力去完成它。(比蓝翻译摘抄,来自综合网络,侵删)

上一条:比蓝翻译:那些甜到爆炸的英文句子下一条:深圳翻译公司一览表大全

百搜不如一问,翻译从沟通开始!

我们视口碑如生命,客户满意率百分之99

网站地图